Sunday, October 7, 2012

Mistakes are to be repaired, not cried over - RED -

Couple of week earlier, in a cramped toilet of Balai Islam Lundang, Kota Baharu, suddenly a smell -less idea pops up. I was answering nature calls, it was a book and PC fair. My brain is answering question of " how can i make more money, is there a business that really suit my lifestyle or do i need to sacrifice something, if i do, can i endure it? - albeit forever? what's hot on the market? would an IPO solve the investment problem? Why iguana change its color? then this question appear - if i can sell books or comic on the playstore (a download site for android user) would i then be rich? hmmm... lets do some due diligence.

- On risk to reward ratio.
. The best thing selling book online especially is a humongous reduce on production cost. Just Imagine selling thousands of books - without the need of printing it? sound good enough for me.
. No delivery expense - reducing the carbon footprint. No commission for publication company, 
.Pricing - less cost, less price. RM 5/ novel is fine for the sale of 5000 copy. 


-On hardworkship.
. SOHO should be enough to operate this company. using time wisely should produce more book for more profit - vice versa. 
. If i write the book myself it might take 5-6 month to write the book, plus 1 month to proof read etc. but I'm not a good writer, so if i manage to convinced a good writer for 60-40 profit sharing, i can produce many book under my company label, Hence - more profit.

So, how do i start? i know this seems too ambitious, even to an ambitious person like me (ambition only, no progress).

I'm taking Kiyosaki's tips seriously - take small steps, start small. so I've decide to make a website for my wife. It was planned few month earlier but never has started. This website or blog will be my guiding dogs to look for the "unclear" path of producing my books. To keep in touch with current digital lifestyle and needs. 

Yes, it's not a new thing. But since I've never budge to give any attention to it before, it will be a good start for me. And there's the first lesson for this project. Doing something familiar and be an expert on it, takes less time and energy than learning something new and be an expert at it. So I'm going back to blogspot as my blog platform rather than wordpress that I'm currently using.

The all new blog of jawablah Dr. Azizah will be reveal soon, enjoy..

2 comments:

  1. Ganbatte kudasai! How about launching it at our Family Day Night Event? Not a bad idea right..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yoshh! Selamat berjaya! Mari kita bersama-sama membuat perniagaan online. Dannn ahem:

    https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1wWov8OVE67fzzR4SMHG0-ngC6hwJ9jpUMN8THEvWIlQ

    Hehehe.

    ReplyDelete