Friday, November 22, 2013

Assalamualaikum.  Dear reader. It has been a year since my last entry. It has been quite a loud yet soothing year. Granted a lovely daughter, Nurul Ilham, re define the word amazing and tought me the meaning of syukr, in a big scale - bigger than whale. (Whale?)
Through my reading, I've come to a conclusion that wealth need to be  pioneered by some kind of lost, the bigger the bigger the wealth will be. So i wondered, when will I encounter any kind of losses? And voila! No explaination needed. Let me keep in for myself. May Allah grant me a lot of success after this hurtful experience.  Amin.

In my confused and tiring quest for success, sometimes it comes a time that path forward is nowhere to be found. So I took some rest and reflect all the challenges that I've been through... hadehh.. ponek la cakap omputih.. rehat sat.. ( ni la punce assignment x siap ni)






No comments:

Post a Comment